Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Nature's Hand Granola: My Review

Ever heard of Nature's Hand?  Nature's Hand Granola is the flagship brand at retail for Nature's American Co., which has been manufacturing great-tasting granola cereals and snacks since 1971.

For the first time in the Company’s 40-year history, Nature’s American Co. is bringing something new to the table.  While many granolas are loaded with preservatives, sugar, sodium or trans fats, Nature’s Hand granola was created for health-conscious consumers who still love the taste of authentic granola, and uses only the world’s finest ingredients.

 
Nature's Hand Today

The new product, which features an improved texture and more clustered blend, is made with roasted oats and wheat, tasty nuts and seeds and delicately sweetened with caramelized brown sugar and honey.  Nature’s Hand uses only premium all-natural ingredients like soy oil, which is full of fiber, protein and antioxidants.  The brand is low in sugar and contains no artificial colors or flavors, preservatives, cholesterol, trans fats or sodium.

They have several varieties of granola: Original Vanilla Almond, Cranberry Delight, French Vanilla Almond, Raisin Hazelnut, Cinnamon Apple, Maple Pecan, and Wild Blueberry!  Makes it hard to pick a flavor I know.  I was blessed to receive samples of both Nature's Hand French Vanilla Almond and Raisin Hazelnut granola for review.


 French Vanilla Almond

Raisin Hazelnut

So, what did I think?  I loved it!  Truly.  Both flavors are super delicious and yet very different from one another.  I think my favorite is eating it straight out of the bag.  What a delicious and wholesome snack.  Another thing I love, I can take it with me and eat it on the go.  I have also been eating it as cereal with milk...yum!  And of course don't forget that you can mix it with yogurt and/or ice cream.  I love having a healthier snack option when my body is hungry in the afternoon.

You can tell I opened the French Vanilla Almond first.

Please check out Nature's Hand and let me know what you think.  And be sure to follow them on facebook and twitter while you are there!  I also want to mention that there are some fabulous looking recipes on their site as well that you may want to try.

No comments: