Sunday, January 22, 2012

Happy Birthday A, Peace!

It is official.  A is 8, isn't that great?  We celebrated her birthday yesterday with a big peace sign party!

David made an amazing peace sign cake that actually lights up!


You push the peace sign button and the cake sparkles!


 And of course, there were crafts.  The kids were able to paint tulips, dragonflies and hearts.

Washable paint of course.

 I love this photo!
I especially love that you can really see D, C and A (blowing out her candles).

 Grandma and E.

My happy girl.

A received a homemade peace outfit from some of her friends among many other presents.  Thank you so much to everyone who helped celebrate my A.  My kids are now 0, 2, 4, 6 & 8 - easy to remember.  That is until May!

4 comments:

That's Life said...

What a cute party! Looks like she had fun. Love the outfit!

Neha said...

Love the theme. And Happy Birthday, A!

Erika @ One Recipe at a Time said...

What an awesome cake! Looks like you guys had lots of fun! Thanks for stopping by my blog and I am now a follower of your wonderful blog :)

Unknown said...

love the cake, thanks for stopping by and following returning the favor