Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Purex Triple Action UltraPacks: My Review

Purex is at it again!  This time with the New Triple Action UltraPacks.  No more mess.  No more spills.  No more heavy jugs.  It's Laundry Simplified.

So, what are Purex UltraPacks?  They are convenient pre-dosed liquid detergent packs that make doing laundry easier than ever.  The Purex team managed to squeeze all the performance of their new Triple Action liquid (which I reviewed here) into just one powerful pack.  Each of the UltraPacks contain powerful 2x concentrated liquid laundry detergent, giving each pack double the cleaning power in every drop.  The packs dissolve quickly, even in cold water.  And again, as with the other Purex products, they are safe for all machines!  These UltraPacks are available in both Mountain Breeze and Free & Clear.

 What the Mountain Breeze UltraPacks look like.

I have been using the Free & Clear version and love them.  You just drop the pack in the washer, start the washer, add the clothes and done.  That is until the dryer is needed :)

 The UltraPacks I received.

 What a Free & Clear UltraPack looks like.  Note: This product works best when your hands are dry.

Starting the wash

My clothes are coming out clean and fresh indeed.  In fact, these are so easy to use I decided to let A have a go at doing a load of laundry (with supervision of course, but she DID everything on HER own!).  Want to see how it went?  Check out the video below and then let me know what you think.



Disclosure: Purex provided a free sample of their Triple Action Free & Clear UltraPacks so I could write a review (through the Purex Insiders Program).  However, all of the opinions expressed here are 100% my own.

No comments: